Sign in to follow this  
nlbuck

Can't open 2nd document when pdfElement is open

I'm on Windows 10, and pdfElement 7.  I used to be able to go to Windows Explorer and open a document -- if pdf Element was already open, it would simply open in an additional tab.  Now it does nothing.  No error message, no open document. Nothing.  Is there a fix?  I just downloaded the program new to my new computer, so this isn't a uninstall/reinstall issue.  Something isn't working any more on the WonderShare side.

I was a pdfelement 6 pro user and just upgraded to 7 pro in the hope that this issue no longer happens.  Wrong!  I feel as though I am being ripped off.  This feels like a huge bug and usability issue

Hi,

I am so sorry for all the inconvenience that brought to you.

image.thumb.png.b444c8a0a4f4479dc8a17635c45c158d.png

Please check the screenshot, you can click "From File" , "+" or simply drag to file to open with our program to open more tabs.

And for Graeme,

Could you please let me know if the problem you described happens when you open a particular file or with all the files?
If it occurs to one particular file, your assistance in sending us the PDF file would be helpful in locating this issue. Or you can contact this e-mail: pdfelement@wondershare.com, Rachel will be help,

Honor your understanding,

Tia