David Lashbrook

Currency Sign is behind the number

Question

When I create currency fields in Form Editor, the USD ($) sign shows up correctly in front of the number when opening in PDFElement.  However, if someone else opens it in Acrobat Reader, the $ sign shows up behind (after) the number.   For example:  123.89$  --->  This should read $123.89

I saw on a post in January that this known Windows version bug is slated to be fixed.  But I just downloaded the product (free version) today to try it out before I buy it and it doesn't look like it is fixed.  If this is not fixed, I may be forced to buy Acrobat Pro instead (which I don't want to do)!  I am running Win10.

Please advise.  Thank-you

1 answer to this question

14 hours ago, David Lashbrook said:

When I create currency fields in Form Editor, the USD ($) sign shows up correctly in front of the number when opening in PDFElement.  However, if someone else opens it in Acrobat Reader, the $ sign shows up behind (after) the number.   For example:  123.89$  --->  This should read $123.89

I saw on a post in January that this known Windows version bug is slated to be fixed.  But I just downloaded the product (free version) today to try it out before I buy it and it doesn't look like it is fixed.  If this is not fixed, I may be forced to buy Acrobat Pro instead (which I don't want to do)!  I am running Win10.

Please advise.  Thank-you

SORRY....I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THIS TO THE MAC BUG CHANNEL.  IT WAS MEANT FOR WINDOWS BUG CHANNEL.  I REPOSTED IT UNDER WINDOWS.