Sign in to follow this  
Marlin Gardner

Unable to get out of trial version

When I install PDFelement 7 Pro and log in this should revert from trial to full version for perpetual license. In my case it reverts back to the trial version. I have tried for 3 weeks to get this corrected. Support keeps giving me some link with a password that will make my version perpetual. Every time the password is entered and still will not work. Even worse, after trying this new password I have to change my password each time. I have enjoyed most of the applications with WonderShare but this latest update for PDFelement 7 Pro is a piece of crap. Version 6 is much more stable  than 7. I would like to use version 7 but in it's present state I will just stick with version 6. A nice rebate would be nice if version 7 can't be fixed.

I think there is a bug in the latest version of PDFelement that prevents customers who have purchased it, to activate it. Although I have pointed this out to customer services several times, nobody seems interested in fixing this bug and Marlin Gardner seems to be having the same problem which for me has been going on for at least 2 months. I even purchased a second copy but that doesn't work either. And I have downloaded the app again and it still doesn't work. I have attached a screenshot of the bit that doesn't work ("Purchase to remove watermark"). The button on the right "refresh" does not respond when you click it, the button depresses but nothing happens. PDFelements seems to potentially be a good app compared with others that I have used like Soda PDF, but the support staff are spoiling it by poor service and lack of attention to fixing problems.

PDFelement already purchased does not work.JPG

Hello,

Sorry for all the inconvenience caued to you.

Please make sure that you have downloaded the right version and log in with your license email and password then you will have the full version.

We have just reset your password into initial password,  please check your email for your account information.