Sign in to follow this  
Hans Leander

Creating pdf file from several jpg files

Hello:

I am looking for a replacement for Acrobat XI, and I do not want to pay what Adobe charges for an upgrade. fdfelement looks good to me. However, one question:

In Acrobat, you can open a window "Combine Files into PDF, drag and drop .jpg files (for instance) into it, rearrange them, and then click "Combine Files), and you had a pdf file. Does it work in the same way in pfdelements? if not, what is the difference?

Note. After reinstall of Acrobat XI in Windows 10, v 1909, the drag and drop do no longer work.

Thanks for info.

Hans L

Guest Ralf Jacobs
On 1/21/2020 at 8:49 PM, Hans Leander said:

Hello:

I am looking for a replacement for Acrobat XI, and I do not want to pay what Adobe charges for an upgrade. fdfelement looks good to me. However, one question:

In Acrobat, you can open a window "Combine Files into PDF, drag and drop .jpg files (for instance) into it, rearrange them, and then click "Combine Files), and you had a pdf file. Does it work in the same way in pfdelements? if not, what is the difference?

Note. After reinstall of Acrobat XI in Windows 10, v 1909, the drag and drop do no longer work.

Thanks for info.

Hans L

Same Problem:  Can not import multiple single jpeg´s and convert them to one pdf file. So far I understood I have to import a single jpeg file , create a single pdf file, save every single file and than create from these single pdf files one pdf file , which is a nightmare.  Support Please clarify best Ralf Jacobs

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Get started with PDFelement today.

Try PDFelement Pro Try PDFelement Pro